I am passionate about education, and enjoy the chance to teach and advise students.
My teaching assignments at Lund University have included a mix of bachelor’s and master’s courses.
- 2021-: Environmental history from an economic perspective
- 2022-: Research design, methods and data collection
- 2022-: Human capital in a historical perspective
In addition, I have supervised students completing their bachelor’s thesis. I’ve also conducted econometrics labs for master’s students, helping them to think through challenges associated with the empirical aspects of their thesis projects.
I have been appointed by Denmark’s Ministry of Higher Education and Science as a censor (external examiner) for economics courses at Danish universities.
I have previously served as an instructor/tutor in various bachelor’s courses.
- 2019, 2020: Macroeconomic analysis (University of Southern Denmark)
- 2019: Methods in dynamic economics (University of Southern Denmark)
- 2008: Principles of microeconomics (Monash University)