I am passionate about education, and enjoy the chance to teach and advise students. My teaching assignments at Lund University include:
- 2021–: Environmental history from an economic perspective
- 2022–: Research design, methods and data collection
- 2022: Human capital in a historical perspective (one lecture)
In addition, I conduct econometrics labs for master’s students, helping them to think through challenges associated with empirical studies in their thesis projects.
I have been appointed by Denmark’s Ministry of Higher Education and Science as a censor (external examiner) for economics courses at Danish universities.
I have previously served as an instructor/tutor in various bachelor’s courses.
- 2019, 2020: Macroeconomic analysis (University of Southern Denmark)
- 2019: Methods in dynamic economics (University of Southern Denmark)
- 2008: Principles of microeconomics (Monash University)